Craftily brand your beer.
Shape. Shine. Shelf Appeal.
Now, more than ever, the label on the outside of your craft beer has almost as much impact as what's inside. Shrink sleeves are an efficient, economical way to customize your canned beers, while pressure sensitive labels can give your bottles a unique, eye-catching look. Additionally, incorporating a metallic foil into the craft beer label design will give your product an elegant, sophisticated appearance.
Century Label uses customer-provided designs to produce rich colors and quality graphics that will stand out on a crowded shelf. To maximize the shape, shine and shelf appeal of your craft beer labels or shrink sleeves, contact us today!
Craft Beer Labels & Shrink Sleeves
Full Color Digital
For color-critical, shorter print runs
- Vivid 1200 DPI resolution
- Pantone® and custom color matching capability (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, orange, violet and white)
- No printing plates required means convenient, easy art changes and minimal setup time
- HP Mosaic hypercustomization can make each label or shrink sleeve a truly original piece of artwork
- Shorter runs work great for seasonal beers
High Definition Flexo
For color-critical, longer print runs
- 4000 DPI resolution (vs. 2540 DPI with standard flexography)
- Smoother gradients and vignettes with a technologically advanced screening process that produces richer color with better dot control
- 8-color press
- Prints with almost 1-to-1 registration
- Longer runs are cost effective and perfect for year-round offerings