Century Label’s Contract Packaging Association membership is part of the plan.
Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? While Century Label, a division of CMC Group Inc, has spent more than 35 years providing award-winning printed materials, custom pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and flexible packaging to brands across the nation, we are no old dogs!
We continue to invest heavily in increasing our level of expertise and expanding our capabilities. Advanced software, the latest equipment, and people who are always learning, growing and improving. That’s our commitment.
Please excuse us, while we toot our own horn for a minute.
With onsite printing facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and experienced production and graphics teams, we’re a G7 Master Printer, committed to meeting your unique packaging needs. We’re known for our award-winning digital and HD flexo print quality, our flexibility, and our state-of-the-art color management system, as well as highly personalized printing. (One print run—no two labels are alike.)
Since 1980, Century Label has had a solid reputation for exceeding the expectations of our clients in several markets, including:
- Specialty food & specialty beverage (including craft beverages)
- Private label
- Health & beauty
- Industrial & chemical
But we’re not resting on all this recognition and acclaim. In fact, we’re working even harder to stay at the top of our game.
So, why CPA Membership? We do it for you.
Our membership in the Contract Packaging Association is an investment in our continued growth and expanding ability to serve you.
Here are just a few of the advantages we gain from our CPA membership and share with our valued customers:
- Industry insight – The ability to stay up-to-date on what’s happening in the labeling and packaging industry, including technological advances in products and processes.
- Legal consultation – The ability to stay ahead of food and drug regulatory law with an emphasis on packaging and labeling issues.
- Access to CPA educational collateral and events – Opportunities to expand our knowledge through CPA educational events and materials. This is one of many resources for us.
- Industry impact – Opportunities to participate in invitation-only industry events and forums, so we can share our customers’ needs and desires – and our own learning experiences – with a group that has the power to impact meaningful change in the contract packaging industry.
- Networking – The CPA is a vast network of printing professionals, including co-packers that may empower us to better meet specific needs of customers.
It’s all about you. Really, it is.
We know, you’ve heard that line before. But before you click away, let us reassure you that we mean it. To the core of our business, we’re making daily decisions through the filter of our customers, what they want and need, and the way their product gets packaged, labeled, displayed, sold, and used in homes and businesses.
With that in mind, we’ll never stop investing in gained knowledge, and the application of that knowledge. All with the goal of providing leading edge label printing, shrink sleeves and flexible packaging to brands across the nation because we’re no old dog!